How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Why can I not type Chinese words on a PDF?
「万」is the original form of「丐」, which is the original form of「匃」. The character evolution tables are shown above.「丐」is a combination of「刀」(knife) and「亡」(blade edge, original form of「芒」in the word「鋒芒」). In Old Chinese, one of the words that this character represented is reconstructed as /*m-kˤat-s/ (Baxter-Sagart), now replaced by the character「害」(the other word is「割」). 「万・丐」was very rarely used as a phonetic loan for a word /*C . ma[n]-s/ (ten thousand), which was more commonly written with the (also phonetically borrowed) glyphs「萬」(/*mə-r̥ˤa[t]-s/, scorpion, now written as「蠆」) and「邁」(/*mˤrat-s/, to stride). Please note the close relation between /n/, /t/, /r/, and /r̥/; see International Phonetic Alphabet - pulmonic consonants - Wikipedia In Simplified Chinese,「万」is used to replace「萬」everywhere, so For the word meaning ten thousand,「万」/*m-kˤat-s/ is used to represent /*C . ma[n]-s/ For the word meaning stride「邁」/*mˤrat-s/,「万」/*m-kˤat-s/ is used to represent「萬・蠆」/*mə-r̥ˤa[t]-s/ as a close match to「邁」/*mˤrat-s/. Basically, if you read「万」with the word that it originally represented (「害」, Mandarin Pinyin. hài) then all of a sudden 「迈」(mài) makes much more sense. This is unlike「遷」and「千」, which only started sounding similar relatively recently, so the recent vulgar creation「迁」was specifically chosen to replace「遷」.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Etc. There is also another possibility. The character of “一” in 「迈」(Mai) also means the same as a “yin-yang” (yin in the south and Yang in the north).