How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I search my USB for files containing a specific keyword?
Off course. An easy way to search is type on the search box the file format you are looking for. An example - If you are looking for photos type “.jpeg” or “.jpg” and it will list all the photos in the USB drive. For documents do “.doc” “.docx” or “.pdf” and so on.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
You can also use the “Advanced” menu to filter out duplicates on your device or search for specific keywords.