How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I check if a word document is manually typed and formatted OR scanned from PDF using OCR? I am talking in the context of data entry.
Well if you have a scanned PDF image that you want to OCR in order to make it editable or to simply extract text & images from it then I would suggest you to make use of SwifDoo PDF. It is a powerful PDF software for all your PDF related needs. SwifDoo PDF enables you to create, edit, OCR, convert and sign PDF documents very easily in just a few seconds. In order to OCR PDF image using SwifDoo PDF to make it editable you need to follow the below steps. Get the latest version of SwifDoo PDF and install it on your Windows PC. After that make use of “Open” button to select and upload the PDF image. As soon as the PDF image is uploaded, you will be notified for performing an OCR on it. Simply click “Apply OCR” option in the notification or go to “Edit” section to select “OCR” tool. After that “Recognize Document” window will pop-up where you need to set the following parameters. Output Page Range Document Language Once done, simply click “OK” button. In next few seconds, the OCR will be performed on your PDF image which will convert it to editable format. You can then edit the PDF file if required and save it thereafter.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
You can open a PDF file which is saved using Swindon PDF from any other application using Open ‹Open› button or go to ‹Open PDF› or ‹PDF› options from within a PDF file. Just in case you have any issues while working in Swindon PDF, you can always consult the support forum at , you do not have to be an individual to access this forum.