How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Does anybody use LaTeX to take notes, especially during class? If not, what do you use, especially when you need to write down equations?
I use LaTex and pdf viewers to make notes. I am pretty familiar with LaTex and can almost write down all equations and tables in real time. But I still think that its not a good idea to do this during the class. There are two reasons. Its very difficult to put plots in latex in real time. If it is hand-written plots, you either have to take photo, or you have to draw it with papers and pencils. Its hard to put the photo in Latex in real time because the teacher will not wait for you. Even I am very familiar with writing LaTex, I still have to focus on what I write sometimes, especially when you have multiple brackets. And I found that this distracts me from the lecture from time to time. And if you really want to take notes in class using laptop, you can. Use markdown to take notes. And then transform it to latex format after class. If the lecturers use pdf, you can use Microsoft surface or Apple iPad pro to draw on pdf. Or you can also review the slides before the class and write down most of the important parts in LaTex before the class. Then you only need to type down the main ideas given by lecturers. I think the most important think in the lecture is the big idea so now I only type down those notions in LaTex. I never write equations during the class unless necessary.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
So it is quite easier to type them down in Latex while teaching the class. I think when you write down your equations in latex, they are really important ideas that you really wish to remember. When you type them in Latex, it won't be hard to remember in real-life. And it is easy to change them in any way you want. I use latex not only because I have a keyboard to type with, but also because it's so easy to use. Also, I do not have to use pens. Since latex is made primarily with pencils and paper, it works really, really well. For example, you can use an eraser in Latex to mark lines or areas on a page. You can make a diagram. Using latex diagrams is especially easy to do because there are no line-height control settings like in graph paper. If you take a screenshot.