How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can someone help me? I have a PDF of handwriting. I want that PDF converted to a Word document. Can someone type it?
You can do this (sort of) automagically through Google Drive. Upload the PDF to Google Drive. Once the file has uploaded, click once on it to select it. In the upper right corner, click the three vertical dots. When you do, you will have a menu of options that look like this. Click on “Open With”, then select Google Docs. Google Docs will create a text version of the PDF for you. Depending on how legible the handwriting is, you may have to go in and correct some Google’s work (it’s not perfect, it’s just Google). But in my experience, it gets you close, and faster than transcribing it by hand would if it’s a lengthy PDF. Once you have it as a Google Doc, you can redownload it as a Word doc if you need to. In the upper left corner, click File and you will get the following menu. Click on Download and Microsoft Word will be one of the options. I’ve used this method numerous times. It’s a great little timesaver.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.